it is as easy as pie... (or porridge)
here is what you do.....
- Print out a goldilocks, or a bear (or both if you are greedy like me)
- Get a blank piece of paper or card and make either an interesting scribbly furry bear texture, or a nice pattered skirt collage for goldilocks.
- Get somebody to help you cut out the grey area of your goldilocks/bear.
- Then stick your special textures and patterns that you have made behind your goldilocks/bear.
- Use cut up bits of material/paper to add nice details to your picture (bear scarf/ goldilocks body)
- use pencils/crayons/pens to colour in and finish off
- make a nice bear snout and stick on some googly eyes for your bear
- draw or collage big golden hair and stick on googly eyes if you like for your goldilocks
and da-daH! there you have it!